£13.50 a month direct debit or £135.00 a year one off payment
Our monthly Fitwise junior direct debit membership is great value for 13 to 16 year olds (up until end of school year 11). Our Fitwise junior membership package includes:
- Supervised use of Fitness suite (includes term and holiday times listed below)
- FREE Junior Exercise Classes
- FREE exercise classes (labelled as 'suitable for junior members' on our class timetable when accompanied by an interacting parent/carer
- FREE off peak court use between 09:00-16:45 every day including: Badminton, Basketball, Football, Table Tennis and Tennis
- Xbox 360 Kinect with a variety of active games
Memberships must be set up using a parent or carer's bank details. Juniors can use the fitness suite during specific supervised sessions (listed below). Junior members may use the fitness suite at any time when accompanied by an adult with a full fitness membership. Each junior member will receive an induction which will show them how to use the equipment safely and correctly.
Supervised gym sessions:
Monday-Thursday 15:30 - 16:30
Monday-Thursday 10:00-11:30 and 15:30-16:30.
The junior membership has no contract or joining fee. We offer a complimentary induction and regular supervision to monitor and assist them in achieving their goals.
Juniors can make use of the Fitness Suite on a Pay As You Train basis for £3.75 per session, after completion of an induction for £8.50.
The Centre is open to the public during the times stated above. The fitness suite and weights room are open throughout our opening hours. Between 09.00-15.30 during term time weekdays, other facilities are subject to availability.